Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheesy Green Bean Pasta Potato Medly – UPDATE with picture

What was in my fridge for leftovers this evening?

There were small boiled potatoes, boiled green beans, small shell pasta and Alfredo sauce with onions and mushrooms in it.

I put the pasta and Alfredo sauce in a large bowl, cut the potatoes and green beans into bite sized pieces, put them in the bowl, and grated black pepper over the lot. I then mixed it all together thoroughly. I put that in a glass Pyrex cooking dish and liberally sprinkled grated mozzarella cheese over top.

I placed the covered dish in a 400⁰F oven and cooked it for 15 minutes until it was heated through. Then uncovered the yummy-bubbly dish and allowed it to cook until the cheese was brown and bubbly, about another 10 minutes.

Along with this awesome meatless dish I also served freshly baked tea biscuits. (Look for that recipe and other easy recipes in future posts.)

Until next time ... eat your leftovers!




No comments:

Post a Comment